These downloadable forms are provided for the convenience of the public and are not intended to substitute for independent legal analysis by an attorney in private practice. The District Clerk strongly urges anyone pursuing legal action to consult with an attorney.
E-Filing Request for Withholding Order from Employer
Statement of Inability to Afford Payment of Court Costs or An Appeal Bond
Motion to Release Funds Deposited for Cash Bail Bond (Criminal)
The courts do not provide legal services, forms, or provide or maintain a list of practicing attorneys. If you can’t afford an attorney the links below may be helpful:
- TexasLawHelp.org – A website for low-income Texans with free information and family law, protective order, and other self-help legal forms
- TexasCourtHelp.org – A website with general information and videos about making your way through the court system.
- Referral Directory for Low-Income Texans (PDF)
- Texas Lawyers for Texas Veterans – A State Bar of Texas project helping low-income military veterans with legal issues.
- Legal Aid of Northwest Texas – serves the Dallas/ Ft. Worth area and Northwest Texas.